Tuesday, 6 October 2026

2º - Challenge 1

Hi there!
We're starting our challenges! Are you ready?

Remember, challenges are compulsory!!! But there’s a reward waiting for you! ;)

CHALLENGE 1: Barbarian Invasions Challenge!

The Roman Empire faced many invasions from different tribes, including the Visigoths, Vandals, Huns, Ostrogoths, and others. Each of them left their mark on history.

Are you ready to test your knowledge?


👉Challenge question: If you could interview one of these barbarian leaders (for example, Alaric, Attila, or Genseric), what two questions would you ask them, and why?

Write your answer in a comment below! Remember to sign your name.

3 comments:

  1. I would ask her what her life is like and what he likes doing most.
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you forge the tools? Because I would like if it was done the same way as it is now.
    What do you eat? Because I would like to know their diet.
    Nacho

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gonzalo Garrido Goncalves
    Would you rather be remembered as a great leader or a terrifying enemy?
    Why? I want to know what matters the most to a powerful leader: respect or fear.
    If you could erase one battle from history, which one would you choose and why?
    Why? Because it could reveal wether a leader secretly regretted any of his decisions.

    ReplyDelete