Tuesday, 26 January 2016

Challenge 11

Hello!
This week you have to guess my travel route... Complete the gaps with the missing cities!



I leave León and I drive to the North, after170 km. I arrive to _____________ (1) where I take a bath and a I give a walk through the streets where Doctor Mateo was shot.

I continue along the coast 320 km to ________________ (2) European capital of culture this year.

From here I cross the frontier and after 340 km I stop in __________________ (3), the so called Ciudad Rosa, I visit the Airbus Museum.

Another 1000 km and another frontier to arrive to my next destination, _______________ (4) beautiful european capital whose national dish is "mejillones con patatas fritas"!

After 200 km more I cross the third frontier and I arrive to ___________________ (5) and I give a walk through its historical city center between canals... maybe I can visit the  Van Gogh Museum...



6 comments:

  1. 1-Lastres
    2-San Sebastian
    3-Toulouse
    4-Belgium
    5-Bruselas

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1- Lastres, Astuias.
    2- Don Ostia, San Sebastián.
    3- Toulouse, France.
    4- Belgium.
    5- Ámsterdam.
    By Luis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. casiii, qué es eso de Don Ostia??

      Number 4 is the capital, not the country...

      Delete
  3. 1-lastres
    2-saint sebastian
    3-touluse
    4-burusels
    5-amsterdam
    Soy pablo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good, although "burusels"? and the capital letters!

      Delete