Wednesday, 9 December 2015

The best superheroes... winners Challenge 6!

And the winners are...

PATRICIA:

If i could be a superhero, I would like to be Phoenix, a woman with telekinetic powers who is able to enter in the thoughts of the people and change them. I think that nowadays it is necessary to enter in the mind of some people to prevent hurt for their religion or policies.

DAVID:

I would like to be a superhero who can travel in the time and that can stop the time... but me and the people which I wanted could move, because I could stay with that people  and I could spend the time doing every activity I wanted...

VÍCTOR: (No uses traductor!)

The power of moving myself through the time, because I would know what is going to happen before happening so I can pass all the exams!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment