Here you have the Libbie's activity for next Monday... you have to complete the task at home.
Misery Despair Cruel
Perish Prosper Hope
Curiosity Hate Jealousy
In ancient Greece there were two brothers named Epimetheus and Prometheus. Both of them upset the most powerful God, Zues, for giving people fire without asking him first. As punishment zues chaned prometheus to a mountain. He also came up with a plan to create a charming and deceitful woman. Zues called her Pandora and sent her as a gift to Epimetheus.
1. Why did Zues create Pandora?
2. What does Pandora mean?
3. What was Zues’ wedding gift to them? What was she not supposed to do with the wedding present?
4. Why wasn’t Pandora happy?
5. What makes Pandora open the box?
6. Which evil spirits are inside of the box?
7. What happened after the spirits were let into the world?
8. What was the only thing that was left in the box?
9. In the end what finally helped the people?
10. Why did Zues put hope into the box?